Flash Required to view this area.

June 13, 2008

Trash the Dress






I have had a rare and unique experience with a client who authorized this post :) Thanks K.
Ms. K was engaged in a long term committed relationship and found out her partner was unfaithful right before their wedding. She still had the beautiful dress and was reluctant to sell it for money. We decided a therapeutic "Trash the Dress" session was needed. haha
It was an amazing day for everyone involved and an empowering experience for K. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!...I wouldn't mind these locations for my wedding pictures. I think it's unique and the lighting was great for the shots. Good job guys!

Flora said...

Hi Jonathon!
I love the location!!!
Thinking of doing our engagement session there if possible. Where was it shot?
Are you available for July 10, 2010?
We are in Toronto.
Please email us to: reanimatorsk@gmail.com

Cheers,

Flora